Key Beliefs, Vision, Mission
- That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are inspired by God. They are without error in the original writings, and they are the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- In one God, creator and sustainer of the universe, who is eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, His death to pay the penalty for our sins, His bodily resurrection, His exaltation at God’s right hand, and His personal, imminent return.
- That all have sinned and are therefore guilty before God and are under His condemnation.
- That all who by faith receive Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit and are therefore children of God and eternally saved. We believe that the Holy Spirit dwells within every believer to enlighten, encourage, and empower the believer in life, testimony, and service. We believe that God answers the prayers of His people and meets their needs according to His purpose.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in glory and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost in hell.
- That all believers are called to a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices and alliance.
- That God gives spiritual gifts to all believers for the building up of the body of Christ.
Our vision is to be a missions church: to transform Taiwan and influence neighboring countries.
Pray; Build the Body; Missions To achieve our vision, we aim:
- To become a house of prayer
Through prayer, to build the body of Christ
- Through the body, to do the work of missions in Taipei, in Taiwan, and in neighboring countries.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” – Acts 1:8 (NIV)