Friday Night Concert
Invite your friends to enjoy the special feast of music
GBC "Friday Evening Concert" is a special program for individuals fond of music in southern Taipei. Music plays a central role in Christianity, where we express our joys and sorrows through music. Many from GBC have dreamed for years of providing a place to partner with musicians to enjoy together God’s gift of music. As a result, the "Friday Evening Concert" gradually came to be, taking advantage of GBC’s location (being in central-southern Taipei near many university campuses) and its architecture (a beautiful sanctuary that can double as a concert hall for up to 1,200 people). GBC seeks to bless the local community and contribute to society through its facilities, which young musicians can use for their performances.
As an ideal venue for tomorrow's musicians, the "Friday Evening Concert" seeks to become a center for cultivating Taiwan's rising classical musicians. We welcome all kinds of classical performances with any musical instrument to join us as we promote this distinctive music and culture in southern Taipei.
Address: No. 90, Section 3, Hsin Sheng South Road, Taipei〈MRT Gongguan Station exit 3〉
Time: Friday nights at 7:30 p.m.
Phone (02) 2362-5321
Fax (02) 2362-7975
Hosting a Concert
We welcome all classical musicians to book the venue for performances.
1. Academic experience, personal profile, and performance repertoire
2. Performance recording or videotape
3. Our evaluation process: It will take two weeks to reply to each registration. Those who have passed the review will be notified by phone to discuss booking a performance date.
4. Contact: Jean Tang (02-2362-5321 Ext. 123)
5. E-mail: email@example.com